Youtube is a mighty platform with over thousands of videos being uploaded and deleted in a single day.
Consider you have downloaded some YouTube videos to watch for later and one day you woke up, and all of them are gone.
Maybe YouTube has deleted them on not following the guideline or the uploaders have themself deleted the video.
Well lucky for you, there are some ways you can watch deleted YouTube videos.
You’ll learn to
- Watch Deleted YouTube Videos with Title
- Watch Deleted YouTube Videos with URL
- Watch Deleted YouTube Videos with Data Recovery Software
- Watch Deleted YouTube Videos with YouTube Video Downloader
- Watch Deleted YouTube Videos on other platforms
- Contact Video uploader
Ready to learn? Let’s start.
Read Also: See YouTube Subscribers
Watch Deleted YouTube Videos with Title
If you have the title of a deleted YouTube video, you can search it. This is a hit or miss method
Heres how you can do it.
- Open Google.com
- Search using operators like this “title.“
- Click search. You’ll find all the copies of that video uploaded on other sites.
This method work sometimes and sometimes not. Because sometimes a video is not uploaded to other sites.
Watch Deleted YouTube Videos with URL
If you have the URL of the Deleted YouTube Video, then there are chances you can find it on the internet.
Here’s how to find YouTube Video with URL.
- Go to archive.org
- Type the URL of the video in the search bar.
- If the Wayback machine scraped the video, then it’ll appear in the search result.
- Click on it, and the video will start to play.
It’s not necessary that the Wayback machine indexed the YouTube video, but it’s good to consider this option too.
Watch Deleted YouTube Videos with Data Recovery Software
If you downloaded the YouTube videos in your computer and accidentally deleted them, then you can use data recovery software.
There are different procedures for different data recovery softwares.
Just download them and follow the manual guide.
Watch Deleted YouTube Videos with YouTube Video Downloader
There are many sites out there where you can download YouTube videos.
You can use these sites to find deleted YouTube videos.
The way these sites work is that they find the location of the video you put the URL of in.
- Go to YouTube Video Downloader Site.
- Type the URL in the search bar.
- Click search.
- If successful, the video will start to download.
There is no guarantee that the downloader will be able to pull off the location of the video.
But it’s worth a try.
Watch Deleted YouTube Videos on other platforms
Sometime Youtubers upload their videos on other platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc.
Go to other platforms and search there and try your luck there.
Contact Video uploader
Yeah, it doesn’t sound right, but you can try contacting the video uploader.
Contact them and see if they can give you the video from their backup.
If you approach correctly, there are chances you will get something.
Well, there are many ways explained in this guide. You have to go through each to know which one works for you.