Sometimes you don’t like a part of the video you uploaded, and you want to crop it.
Don’t worry, in this article you’ll learn about cropping a youtube video.
You’ll learn to
- Crop a YouTube Video
- Do’s and Don’t for cropping a youtube video.
Read Also: Watch Deleted YouTube Videos
How to crop a YouTube Video
You can crop a youtube video by following this step by step method.
- Open YouTube website and log in to the YouTube Studio.
- Find the video in “Video section” to crop.
- Click on the name of the video you want to clip.
- Select the “Editor” button then press on the “Trim” button.
- Hold and drag the edges of the blue box to trim.
- The blue box shows the uncut part of the video.
- Leave the parts of the video you want to extract out of the blue box.
- The grey parts will be removed from the video.
- If you want to remove another part of the video, click on the “Crop” button.
- Move the blue box to the beginning of the part you want to crop.
- Click to the “Split” button.
- Hold the white box and move it to the end of the section you want to remove.
- You can enter the start and end time of the part you want to trim in the two small boxes.
- Click on the“Play” button to check your edit.
- If everything is according to you, click the Save button.
Read Also: Turn On YouTube Dark Mode
Do’s and Don’t for Cropping a YouTube Videos.
- If you have more than 100k views on a video, then it is not possible to crop it.
- You can use “blur face features” for more than 100k views on the video.
- If you can’t, do this save the video by clicking on“Save As New video.”
- If you want to undo the changes, press on the “X icon.”
- If you want to clear the changes, press on the “Clear” option.
- If you wish to save the edited video as new, then click on”more options” and save as new.
We hope that you can easily crop your youtube video by following this method. This method will ease your problem. You can easily upload your video with cropping the part which you don’t like.