Twitch is an online streaming website. You can stream or watch other streamers on this platform. Twitch has both free and paid options available.
Twitch Prime is the paid version. It comes with benefits such as free channel subscription every month, access to free game downloads and in-game loot, and more. You can get Twitch Prime by two methods. Both are discussed below.
Get Twitch Prime without Amazon Prime
If you don’t have Amazon Prime account, you can follow the steps below to get Twitch Prime.
- Go to twitch.tv and login to your account.
- Click on ” Try Prime” at the left side of the Top menu.
- If you don’t see it, click the “Crown” icon at the right side in the top menu.
- Press “Start Your Free Trial“
- On the next page, click “Activate Twitch Prime“
- Now add your payment method and confirm.
Your free account has been converted to Twitch Prime and you can enjoy the paid benefits now.
Prior to this process, you’ll have to create an Amazon account if you don’t have one. Then you can subscribe to either Amazon Prime ($119 per year or $12.99 per month) or a Prime Video membership ($8.99 per month).
Read Also: How to Download Twitch Videos
Get Twitch Prime if you have Amazon Prime
If you have Amazon Prime account then you can follow the steps given below to subscribe to Twitch Prime.
- Go to amazon.com and search “Twitch Prime” in the search bar.
- Click on the “Learn more” link on the next page.
- Click the “Connect Your Twitch Account” button.
- On the next page, log in to your Twitch account.
Now your Amazon Prime is linked with your Twitch account and has become Twitch Prime. When you delete your Amazon Prime account or unsubscribe it, your Twitch Prime will also end.
Read Also: How to Host on Twitch
Twitch primes come with a slew of benefits. If you want to subscribe to Twitch prime then follow the steps given in this guide to get Twitch Prime.