One feature that it doesn’t have is the option to download Twitch Videos. Twitch doesn’t allow you to download videos directly from its website.
We have listed down two methods through which you can download Twitch Videos and watch them offline.
How to Download Other’s Twitch Videos
Although Twitch doesn’t have a feature to download video from its website directly, there are some other ways you get the job done.
You can download Twitch videos and save them to watch later. But do not upload them online under your name, as it’s illegal and will land you a copyright strike.
Here are some ways you can download your favorite Twitch streamers videos and binge-watch them later.
Download Twitch Videos using Twitch Leecher
Twitch Leecher is a software specifically developed to download videos from Twitch. You can use this tool and start downloading in a few minutes. Here’s how.
- Download Twitch Leecher from Github and open it.
- Click “New Search” and open Twitch on your browser.
- Search the video you want to download.
- Copy the link of the video and paste it in the Softwares URL section.
- Now, click on the “Download” button and choose the resolution, length, and location to download it.
There you have it. The video will start downloading and will take time according to its size and your internet connection speed.
Once downloaded, you can access it from the location you set in the software before downloading it.
Read Also: How to Set up Donations on Twitch
Download Twitch Videos using 4K Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is one of the most popular tools to download videos from websites like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch.
Available on both PC and MAC, this tool makes it easy to download Twitch videos and save it for the future binge-watch. Here’s how you can do it.
- Download 4K Video Downloader and launch it.
- Search for the video you want to download in your browser.
- Copy the URL of the video and paste it in the 4K Video Downloader.
- Set the video quality and destination folder and press download.
Voila, the video will start to download in your device, and you can watch it once it gets complete. If the video is too lengthy or you don’t want to download the whole video, you can stop at any moment, and it will be saved until that part.
How to Download Your Twitch Videos
If you want to download Twitch videos of your own and make an offline collection, then follow the below-given steps.
- Open the twitch.tv and login to your account.
- Click on the menu in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, click the “Channel & Video” link.
- Scroll down to the “Channel Settings” feature.
- Tick the box that says “Automatically archive my broadcasts.”
Now, you’ll be able to download your videos through the video manager. Head over to the video manager. Here you’ll see the thumbnail of your streamed video.
Beneath the thumbnail, there’ll be a download button. Click on it, and downloading will start. See as easy as that!
Read Also: How to Make Twitch Emotes
Twitch doesn’t have the option to download the videos directly from the platform. But you can download Twitch videos through the methods describes in this guide. Just download any of the above-stated software, and you’ll be all set.