Spotify is a massive platform with an enormous audience of 286 million monthly users, getting their daily dose of music from it. You can create a playlist of your own to get started there.
The music streaming service allows users to listen and follow whom they like. If you are wondering who follows you on Spotify and want to see Spotify Followers on profile and playlist then there’s bad news for you.
Unfortunately, Spotify doesn’t let you see who specifically follows your playlist but you can see the total number of followers you have. Luckily, the same isn’t the case with the profile. You can see who follows you on profile.
Here’s how you can do it on Desktop and Mobile devices.
How to See Spotify Playlist Followers
You can’t do this on your browser. Download the Spotify app to proceed. Here’s how you can see Spotify Playlist followers in just a few steps.
- Open the Spotify app on your Desktop or Mobile phone.
- Open the playlist you want to see followers of.
- The number of current followers will appear below the title of the Playlist.
Although you can’t see who follows your playlist on Spotify, you can see followers on your Spotify profile to get an idea.
Read Also: How to Download Music from Spotify
How to See Spotify Followers on Profile using Desktop
Again, you have to download the Spotify app from the app store to proceed further. This process can’t be done on the browser. Here’s how you can see Spotify Profile followers in just a few steps.
- Open the Spotify app on your PC or Mac and Log in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon or name at the upper right corner of the screen.
- On the next page, click on the “Followers” option.
- You’ll see the complete list of your Spotify Profile followers.
How to See Spotify Followers on Profile using Mobile Phone
Here’s how you can see Spotify Profile followers in just a few clicks.
- Open the Spotify app on Android or iPhone OS.
- Click the gear icon in the upper corner of the screen.
- On the next page, click on “View Profile” under your profile name.
- Click the “Followers” option to see your followers.
Read Also: How to Upload Music to Spotify
It’s easy to check Spotify Followers on your profile and playlist. Just follow the above-given steps to get started.