A profile picture is a way you get identified by friends, family, and followers. Having a good profile picture has an immense effect on your account. If you want to change Spotify profile picture then follow this guide until the end.
Change Spotify profile picture On Desktop
You have to download the Spotify app on your desktop as the web version doesn’t allow you to do change your profile picture.
- Open the Spotify app and log in to your account.
- Click on the “profile” in the top right corner.
- “Change” option will appear on your current profile picture.
- Click “Change” and select the profile picture you want.
See as easy as that.
Read Also: How to Delete Spotify Account
Change Spotify profile picture On Android or Ios
Changing the Spotify profile picture was not an option in the mobile app before. But after the new update, you can do it. Here’s how.
- Open Spotify app and log in to your account
- Click on the “Home” icon and press the “Gear” icon to open settings.
- After that click “Edit Profile”
- Choose “Change Photo”.
- Select the new photo and confirm.
There you have it. Your account has a new profile picture now.
Read also: How to Change Spotify Username
Changing the profile picture is an easy task. Just follow the above-given steps and you’ll be good to go.