Spotify makes it easy for you to change your email address to a new one. This is a unique feature as most of the social platforms don’t allow us to do so.
You can only change the email on Spotify if you created it with an email address and password. If you used Facebook to login then your email address will remain the same as your Facebook account.
How to change Email on Spotify
You can change Email on Spotify by using an internet browser only as the Spotify app doesn’t have this feature currently. The process is the same for PC, MAC, and mobile devices.
- Go to spotify.com and login to your account.
- Click on “Profile” in the top right corner of the website.
- Press the “Account” option from the drop-down menu.
- The “Account overview” will open.
- Click the “Edit Profile” button under your account details.
- Now you’ll see your current email.
- Erase it and type the new email address.
- Click the “Save Profile” in the bottom corner of the site.
There you have it. You have successfully changed your email address. You’ll now receive new music notifications and product offers from Spotify on your new email address.
Read Also: How to Delete Spotify Account
Changing your email on Spotify is a simple task and just a matter of a few clicks. Just follow the above-given steps and you’ll be good to go.