Instagram is no doubt a useful app, but if used, excessively can cause negative impacts on your health. The biggest being weakening your eyesight.
The constant exposure to the screen light damages your eyes to a great extent, and you may need to start using glasses at some time.
Good for you, Instagram has a dark mode which reduces the brightness to almost zero, giving your eyes a much-needed relief. Here’s how you can turn on dark mode on Instagram and treat your eyes better.
Turn on Dark Mode on Instagram in Android
Here are the steps to turn on dark mode in your Android phone.
- Open the Instagram App and login to your account.
- Click on “Profile Icon” in the right bottom of the screen.
- Press “3 horizontal lines” on the top right corner of the screen
- Press the “Themes” option and mark the “Dark” box.
There you have it. Now the Instagram app will appear as dark and will no longer impact your eyesight. You can turn the dark mode off just by following the same steps again.
Read Also: How to Download Instagram Photos
Turn on Dark Mode on Instagram in iPhone
Here’s how you can turn on dark mode on your iPhone.
- Open your phone settings.
- Press “Display and Brightness”.
- Choose the “Dark Theme”.
- The “Dark mode” will be enabled on Instagram.
See easy as that. Now you can use Instagram without the brightness of screen harming your eyes.
Read Also: How to Add a Link to Instagram Story
If you are addicted to social media, then the constant exposure to light can weaken your eyesight. The solution to this problem is dark mode. This guide will take you through the process to turn on dark mode on Instagram and save your vision.