Instagram is all about connecting with your friends and followers and sharing your captures with them. You can always add new people on Instagram and enhance your audience there.
There are two ways you can find someone on Instagram and connect with them. Let’s cover them both.
Find Someone on Instagram by their Contact Number
If you have the contact numbers of the people you want to invite, this is the method for you. Here’s what you need to do.
- Open the Instagram App and Log-in to your account
- Click on the “Profile icon” in the left corner of the screen
- Press “Discover people” option and then press “Contacts”
- Allow Instagram to access your contacts.
- After allowing, you’ll see your contacts.
All of your contacts will be uploaded, but only those will appear which are on Instagram. You can invite the ones who haven’t signed up on Instagram.
Read Also: How to Tag Someone on Instagram
Find Someone on Instagram by their Username
You can also search for people on Instagram if you know their usernames. Here’s what you need to do.
- Open the Instagram app and log-in to your account.
- Press the “Magnifying glass” from the bottom of the screen.
- A search bar will appear at the top of the screen.
- Nowtype the username in the search bar.
That’s about it. The person will appear in the results. You can click on the ID and see their content, follow or message them (depends on their privacy settings).
Read Also: How to Delete Instagram Search History
Instagram is a great medium to connect with people. You can add as many people on Instagram as you want. This guide will take you through the whole process to find someone on Instagram and connect with them through different ways.