Perhaps you have made a grammatical mistake or uploaded the wrong picture; you can edit Instagram post and rectify it.
Mistakes always happen when you are multitasking or are in a hurry. You can fix them by editing the posts, so people don’t laugh at you or take your message in the wrong way(word carry weights, Right?).
Let’s see how you can do it.
Edit Instagram Post
Here’s how you can edit your Instagram post on your Android as well as iPhone.
- Open the Instagram app and log-in to your account.
- Go to “profile” in the right corner of the screen.
- Find the post you want to edit.
- Click on the “3 dots” on the top right of the post.
- Select “edit” option.
- After editing, press the “Tick” option on the right corner of the post.
Now, you’ll see the updated version of the posts. No one will know that you have edited it or re-published it.
Read Also: How to Repost on Instagram
Editing an Instagram post is a tireless task. This guide will take you through the whole process of editing a published post and re-publishing the rectified version of it.