Instagram stories are a medium to show your images to the whole world. Stories help you get appreciation on your images or get them viral.
You can add one photo or add multiple photos to the Instagram Story at the same time. While adding one image is easy, multiple images require a few more clicks. Let’s see how you can do it.
Add Multiple Photos to Instagram Story
Here are two methods you can use to add multiple photos to Instagram story.
Using Collage Apps
Search for collage app in the app store and download any one of your choice. After downloading, follow these steps.
- Open the Collage app and allow the app to access your pictures.
- Select your favorite pictures you want to add in collage.
- Now choose the layout of the pictures.
- If you like the collage then save it by clicking on the “Save” option.
See as easy as that. Now you have multiple pictures all together as one pic. You can upload that one picture on your Instagram story.
Add Multiple Photos
You can add multiple photos to Instagram stories just from the Instagram app. Here’s what you need to do.
- Open the Instagram app and log-in to your account.
- Press “Camera icon” on the top left of the screen
- Choose the “Select Multiple” option.
- Add multiple pictures in the Instagram story.
There you have it. Now you have multiple pictures in your Instagram story in just a few seconds.
Read Also: How to Delete Instagram post
Instagram stories are a great way to share your thought with people. You can take your stories up a notch by using multiple pictures. This guide will take you through the whole process of adding multiple photos to Instagram stories and making them creative.