Although Instagram is strict about posting external links, it allows you to add a link to Instagram story.
Instagram stories have been in the trend for quite a time and now they account for the extra ten minutes the user spends on the social media platform.
It’s the best time to add your link in your Instagram Story and convert your Insta audience into website visitors. Let’s see how you can do this.
Add a Link to Instagram Story
Here’s how you can add a link to Instagram story with the swipe up feature of Instagram.
- Copy the link you want to share on a story.
- Open Instagram and Log in to your account.
- Swipe right to upload a story.
- You’ll see a “Chain” icon” on the top of the story
- Press on it and paste the link you copied.
- Upload your story.
- “See More” option will appear in your story.
See as easy as that. Your link will appear on your Instagram story. People will be able to click on it and will be taken where the links point to.
Instagram stories are one of the best ways to spread your message. You can use links in stories to get traffic or likes on other pages. This guide will take you through the whole process of how you can add a link to Instagram stories and post them.