Facebook is all about posting frequently and keeping your audience hooked up to your content. But our busy routines don’t allow us to do that.
This is where Facebook schedule comes to the rescue. Using this feature, you can schedule a post on Facebook for a day, week or even month. It’s not only time saving but also good to keep tabs on the performance of your content.
Let’s see how you can schedule a post on Facebook.
Schedule a Post on Facebook on Desktop
Here’s how you can schedule a post on Facebook through Windows and MAC.
- Go to facebook.com and login to your account.
- Write the post, or photo, video, or link you want to share in the “Create a Post” box.
- Press the “Share Now” button under Newsfeed.
- Select “Schedule” from the drop-down menu.
- You can choose the date and time in the pop-up calendar.
- Press the “Schedule” button to confirm the date and time.
- Click the “Schedule Post” button to schedule the post.
Now your post will be shared automatically on the time you have scheduled. You’ll see “1 Scheduled Post” on your post.
You can see more details by clicking on “See post.” A scheduled post can be edited as well as deleted before or after being posted.
Read Also: How to Make a Facebook Post Shareable
Schedule a Post on Facebook on Mobile
You can schedule posts using your mobile phone also. Here’s what you need to do.
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Start writing your post, add media, or links to your status.
- Click on “When will this be published?“
- Check the “Schedule Later” option and select the date and time.
- Now click done to confirm the date and time.
- Click “Schedule” to finish the process.
Now your post will be shared automatically on the time you have scheduled. You’ll see “1 Scheduled Post” on your page just like the desktop version.
Schedule a Post on Facebook using Services
You can schedule a post on Facebook using third party services like Hootsuite. Here’s what you need to do.
- Make an account on the service and link your social media account with it.
- Choose the page you want to schedule a post on.
- Type your status, add any media or link and select “Schedule for Later.”
- Click date and time from the calendar and hit “Schedule.”
Your post is now scheduled and will post automatically at the date and time you have selected. You can see the post under the “Planner” tab and edit it or delete it if you want.
Read Also: How to View as on Facebook
If you don’t have enough time to post the content you have made or just want to post it automatically, then Facebook schedule feature is for you. This guide will take you through the whole process of scheduling a post on desktop as well as mobile. Third-party services are also explained in the manual.