Facebook is one of the best if not the best marketing platforms out there. It makes it possible for you to be heard worldwide.
If your posts are not shareable, then the chances of being heard become half. A share button on your posts let your friends and followers share your content with their audience, making it your audience.
Let’s see how you can make a Facebook post shareable and reach a massive audience.
Make a Facebook Post Shareable on Desktop
Here’s the process of making a Facebook post shareable on Windows as well as MAC devices.
- Go to facebook.com and login to your account.
- Navigate to your profile by clicking your name in the top bar.
- Scroll down to find the post you want to make shareable.
- Click on the three dots on the post and press “Edit Post.”
- Hit the button right next to the “Save” button.
- Press the “Public” option from the drop-down menu and click “Save.”
Voila, now a share button will appear along with your post. People can share your post on their timeline or in their pages or groups. Don’t worry; you’ll get a notification when someone shares your post.
Follow the same steps if you want to make your group or page post shareable. Just find the post you wish to make shareable, and the rest of the steps are the same.
Read Also: How to Tag Someone on Facebook
Make a Facebook Post Shareable on Mobile Device
Here’s how you can make a Facebook post shareable through your mobile device. You can perform these steps on Android as well as iPhone. Here are the steps.
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Go to your profile and find the post you want to make shareable.
- Click the three dots on the post.
- Press “Edit Privacy” in the menu.
- Press the “Public” option from the menu and hit “done.”
Now your post will have a share button making it shareable. You can do this to old posts as well as to the ones you are writing right now.
Read Also: How to Turn Off Comments on Facebook Post
If your posts are shareable, you can reach a bigger audience. A share button lets your friends and relatives share your post, making it viral. This guide will take you through the whole process of making your post shareable on desktop as well as mobile.